Click here to watch this week's video news updating you on all the going's on here at St Annes Old Links Read more.......
Click here to check out some of Ali's latest product reviews... Read more.......
Titleist U-500 Utility Ironview other products
The U-500 looks beautiful and is more of a player's iron compared to its brother - the U-510 - but still boasts roughly 98 grams of tungsten weighting to help optimise the centre of gravity and forgiveness.
Key features and benefits include:
- Super thin forged SUP-10 L-Face helps promote fast ball speeds
- Tungsten weighting optimizes centre of gravity for better launch
- Player's shape and style oozes confidence
- Low loft for superior shot making
- Available in lofts 17, 20, 23 degrees
This utility iron has already won rave reviews from the likes of Adam Scott and if you are looking for something a little different that offers the performance of a long iron with the control of a hybrid, then you simply must book in to give the U-500 a go.